Skip to content

We Value Your Feedback

At LifeWorks Occupational Therapy, we believe that your feedback is crucial for us to improve and provide the best service possible. We encourage you to share your thoughts, whether they are positive or areas where we can improve. Feel free to read our Complaints Policy if you wish to file a complaint.

How to Provide Feedback

  1. Contact Us: Reach out to the appropriate staff member, their Team Leader or Manager, or contact us directly. You can do this in writing, by email, by phone, or in person. We can arrange an interpreter or any other assistance you need to provide feedback.
  2. Feedback Form: Complete the feedback form below (Satisfaction Survey), or request that a feedback form be mailed to you.
  3. Anonymous Feedback: To submit feedback anonymously, please ask another person to contact us or submit the feedback on your behalf, or post us a completed feedback form without including your name or contact details.

What Happens Next?

  1. Addressing Your Feedback: Once we have received your feedback, the appropriate staff member will address your comments and take action as soon as possible (if appropriate).
  2. Follow-Up: If you provide your name, phone number, email, and/or postal address, we will contact you within 24 hours to acknowledge that we have received your feedback, and will contact you again within three weeks to discuss your feedback and let you know of any actions taken.
  3. Progress Update: You can always contact us to find out about the progress of your feedback.

Unhappy with Our Response?

If you are unhappy with our response or wish to take the matter to an external party, you can contact:

  • NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: For customers receiving Federal Funding through NDIS – Phone 1800 035 544, email [email protected], or visit
  • Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO): For customers receiving State Funding from Department of Communities – Phone 1800 813 583, email [email protected], or visit

Need More Help?

You can elect to draw on the services of an advocate to help with this process, such as a family member, friend, or support worker. There are also advocacy services available to help you understand your options and support you to make a complaint. Find a support service near you through Ask Izzy’s Disability Advocacy Finder.

Back To Top